miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2008

My favourit song

Actually, my favourite song is "The Reason" of Hoostabank. The first time i heard it, was in the last summer, when i was having fun with my friends singing karaokes and one melody was this song. At the moment i heard it, i liked, i when i read the lyric, i thought "what a nice song".

It start with like this: "I'm not a perfect person, there's many things i wich i didn't do, but i continue learning, I never meant to do those things to you, and so i have to say before i go....." When you understand the letter you can use not only for your partner, i can be used for any person that you wound before, even you sorry about it, the pain of having hurt that person you feel it for a long time.

Have you ever hurt someone before? How did you feel when it happened? If you could go back time, would you avoid that moment? In my case, i don't remember i had hurt someone, but i was hurt for a person. It's a big scarf that you have to live with, but when you forgive that person, you are released. That's what i did.

No hay comentarios: