miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2008

Finding for Nemo


The most unforgettable movie i ever seen before is "Looking for Nemo". A Disney movie that i saw the first time in the cinema and from that moment, it became in to my favourite movie. One reason is because of the sweet topic that it talk about. The real love between a father with his son, the fight for getting into him when he get lost. It's very funny you get laught a lot of times, but the personage that i really loved was Doris. Not only for her way of being, but it also reminds me of my self. "I'm Doris!!" i always say, and that's because i forget everything. My memory is totally empty, my hard drive is limited and because of it i have a lot of problems every day. That movie reminds me, but that's just an anecdote. This film is a very good work between the story and the way to produce it. A very good kind of image. If i had to recommend a movie, this is the one.

No hay comentarios: